Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gardening and Rain

The garden is growing but so are the weeds. I can't hardly tell what is vegetable from weeds. The things I can identify are much smaller than normal. I am assuming its due to the wet weather and lack of sunshine. Although, I have tons and tons of peppers. Hot, jalapeno, cayenne and bell peppers like crazy. On my next full day off I will have to get out there and pick some of them and begin the canning process or chop and freeze for when my tomatoes come on.

Banana Peppers (Hungarian Wax)

Bell Peppers

We've had rain every day for over two weeks. It's getting really old quickly. There don't seem to be any sign of it letting up for at least another week. So the garden is coming along, only God knows what we will be able to harvest. Hope everyone's gardens are doing well.

~ FarmgirlPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment