Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I woke up to a very nice facebook message from my daughter and a card that she hand drew a hummingbird and wrote a message on. She is 15 and a very good artist. Which she definitely didn't get from her Momma. (insert frowny face here) My son, who is 16,  however has been off fishing with friends since Friday and he went to his weekend job yesterday. When he finally came home today he brought me home a hanging basket of flowers. I guess all the boys went and picked out their mothers flowers. Very sweet of them. This Momma is very happy to have her kids home. I know one day soon both of the kids will be off doing their own thing and cards and phone calls will be all that I get for a while, until they grace with with grand babies. Hopefully that will be a while to come.

I also talked to a good friend from Virginia this morning. We are so much alike it just isn't funny. It's always nice to talk with her. We seem to never fail calling each other on special days.

I hope all you mothers out there have a wonderful day!!

~ Farm Girl


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment