Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Day of April?!

I don't know how time got past me. I was thinking there was at least another week left in this month. I don't have much to say today it was just to beautiful to be stuck in the house. Worked on some house chores but sat outside most of the day and soaked up some rays.

The view out my front door
I did a lot of time looking at the beautiful scenery. But, I had to do a little work too! 
House work! 
But, at least I could get outside every whip-stitch to enjoy the day. I also made a new friend. Meet Charlie.

Charlie was munching on some bird seed that the birds flip out onto the ground! 

Over all it was a beautiful day and I can't wait for many more of them. I hope they don't fly by too fast though.

Have a wonderful day.

~ Farm Girl



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment