Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011


I've had our Christmas tree up since just before thanksgiving. I just knew that this month of Decemeber was going to be very busy for us and it ended up being just that to busy to think. I normally trim the tree with a theme but this year I didn't. I just did mulit color lights and put on anything that was pretty and handy since I didn't get out all of our decorations. This is how Mr. Christmas tree turned out. Not to shabby.


And when lit up Mr. Christmas tree was so pretty. Here it is the week of Christmas and I realized that Mr. Christmas tree must be getting tired. We have not turned out the lights at all since I put him out for display.


Check out who made a bed under the tree. Sox thought the tree skirt was the perfect place to lay. He's going to be so mad when the tree starts filling up and theres now place to go. 

Oh look, Santa has finally arrived right on time. Just as I had suspected he would. The kids were so glad that he didn't arrive early. The temptation really gets the best of them. 


So be, this is how the Christmas tree ended up. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas this year.

~ FarmGirl





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment