Saturday, June 22, 2013

One person's trash is another person's treasure!!



This maybe a golden oldie but it works just great for this girl. I had a fairly nice one but as my son was putting it away and dropped it. It no longer worked with a busted motor. Boy they don't make them very well anymore. He picked me one up at the thrift store a while back ago but it only had one setting that worked. Man that was a pain in the rump. I got this one from my mother. I bet it has sat on the shelf in her basement for 10 plus years. They couldn't figure out how to use it or the settings (too many buttons I recon). LOL Anyhow, they were going to pitch it and I rescued it.

I used it today to make Hot Pepper Butter. It was FANTASTIC!!

What's one of your best freebie scores?

~ FarmgirlPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment